Complaint Review: ABC Financial Services

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Lorton Virginia
ABC Financial Services
8320 Highway 107 Sherwood, Arkansas USA

ABC Financial Services Unauthorized withdrawals, unresponsive to cancellation notification, threatening letters Sherwood Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

Regarding Your Account # 0371-70279.

My wife and I had accounts with Bally’s in Milwaukee Wisconsin before moving to Virginia in April 2011. We did not authorize Bally’s to sell our information to your company and have never stepped foot in your gym. I returned from Iraq in the fall of 2010 and have not been to any of your fitness facilities. Despite repeated attempts to get your company to stop withdrawing money from our accounts beginning in January (after calling Ballys to find out why you were billing me and not them) you still attempted to take money so I contacted my bank and began a fraud complaint against you.

They have the documented efforts to get you to stop. I told your representative in January that I don’t owe you anything and not to take any more money from my account and to close any accounts you have registered with my wife and I. He agreed, but still took money out. Now you are sending threatening and harassing letters to me that need to stop. If you continue to harrass my wife and I  with collection notices we are just going to dig in our heals until we get our money refunded along with interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services/Sherwood-Arkansas-72120/ABC-Financial-Services-Unauthorized-withdrawals-unresponsive-to-cancellation-notificati-1057766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello, We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you. Stephanie Cook Customer Relationship Specialist ABC Financial Services, Inc.