restaurant

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
ABC Financial Services
www.abcfinancial.com Sherwood, Arkansas U.S.A.

ABC Financial Services Yet another victim of cancellation dues Sherwood Arkansas

This is just blatant unfair business practices. I can't step foot into the gym but they're still going to charge me. I understand there was fine print saying I owed them one more month after I cancelled but it was purposely hidden in layers and layers of an enormous contract that I should have bothered to read but was assured by gym staff they had informed me verbally of every aspect of the contract. Legal language isn't easily understandable by the layman and they use it purposely to deceive us.

Also, when I went to cancel they did everything they could to make me jump through every hoop they could put in front of me. I don't know what makes them think a simple phone call isn't satisfactory to cancel. No, I need a certified letter written to an address they won't provide me unless I first call and wait on the phone for an hour.

This place is corrupt and unfair to well-meaning customers.

Ebecker
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial-Services/Sherwood-Arkansas-72124/ABC-Financial-Services-Yet-another-victim-of-cancellation-dues-Sherwood-Arkansas-463159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial Services