Complaint Review: ABC Financial

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: ArtC — Dallas Texas United States of America
ABC Financial
PO Box 6800 Sherwood, Arkansas United States of America

ABC Financial Blast Fitness Try to collect membership fees after I cancelled with Bally Fitness before they sold Sherwood, Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

They want to collect membership fees for an account that I cancelled with Bally Fitnness befor they bought it. Here is what they sent me after I sent them proof that I cancelled.

Please provide proof that your account was cancelled.  Once this has been received we will place your account into further research.  Otherwise your account has been set to cancel.

Please remit $18.40 to the address below to finalize your cancellation.  If you prefer you may visit our website below or call
our customer care center at 1.888.827.9262 to make your payment.  You will have club access until 07/08/12.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial/Sherwood-Arkansas-72124/ABC-Financial-Blast-Fitness-Try-to-collect-membership-fees-after-I-cancelled-with-Bally-Fi-897503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (United States of America)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.