Complaint Review: ABC Financial

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Temecula California
ABC Financial
Sherwood, Arkansas U.S.A.

ABC Financial ,ABC will not help out customers of POWERHOUSE GYM in Temecula CA ofter they filed for bankrupcy. Sherwood Arkansas

My new fiance and I wanted to get into shape for our wedding. So we shopped around and found Power house gym in Temecula CA 92592 to be the best fit for us. We signed a year contract. We went to the gym ONE time and the next time it was CLOSED! There were signs that said if you want to cancle your membership call (888) 827-9262. We did.

I also got another ladies number that was suposed to be help cancle memberships. I am also 20% disabled from being in the United States Marine Corps. I got that notiice of being disabled after signing the contract. The reason why I say this is that you can cancle your membership if you are perminently disabled.

We have tried over and over again to get the problem resolved. They offered NO help! I am not going to drive 20-30 minutes to go to the other power house! I have never been in contact with such disregard for the satisfation of its customers. They need to be taught that the customer is right and that happy customers bring more business. Thus make them more money!

Befor you sign your gym contract make sure ABC financil is not the processor!!

Temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial/Sherwood-Arkansas/ABC-Financial-ABC-will-not-help-out-customers-of-POWERHOUSE-GYM-in-Temecula-CA-ofter-they-365741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial