Complaint Review: ABC Financial

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Tallahassee Florida
ABC Financial

ABC Financial Anytime Fitness Billing Anytime Fitness Billing Cancellation Rip-Off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I joined Anytime Fitness in 2010 and at that time learned that abc Financial was the billing company for the club.  On the front of the contract titled "Auto Renewal Program" is says that renewal terms may be cancelled at any time provided a 30 day written notice is delivered to the club's address or their designated billing company.

The Anytime Fitness at 6615 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, Florida refused to accept a cancellation letter and said it had to go to abc Financial.  On 04/23/2013 I contacted abc Financial and was told to submit cancellation via e-mail.  I was also told that although I was cancelling on April 23 I was being billed through June 20.  Laquisha (ID #1078) could not explain how April 23-June 20 is 30 days.  I explained that the contract provided for 30 day notice but she said that I have to pay for the additional time.  She could not explain how it complied with the contract only that it was their policy.  So I am paying for 58? days on a 30 day cancellation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial/internet/ABC-Financial-Anytime-Fitness-Billing-Anytime-Fitness-Billing-Cancellation-Rip-Off-Interne-1045446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,
We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook
Customer Relationship Specialist
ABC Financial Services, Inc.