restaurant

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Hugo — Houston Texas United States of America
ABC Financial

ABC Financial Blast Fitness Charging monthly fees after cancel membership , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

On June, this year(2012), I went to the Blast! Fitness facilities located in I-10 and Barker Cypress, Houston, TX to cancel mymembership and remind the previous cancelation of my daughter's membership which the charges did not stop, at that time.

Two reasons made me take my decision: One, the unsanitary situation of the facilities and the other, I was going away from the country for two months.

I must add that the manager at the moment, left me waiting for more than 1 hour and when I requested to speak to him, I was told that "He was gone", even I saw him leaving the premises right after this event, ignoring me. Rude and unprofessional way to deal with customers!

Days later(June the 13Th), I came back to request the same. I signed two "Cancelation forms" and I was told everything was cleared but the clerk also suggested to call a 800 number to "speed the process".

Whenever I call the given number, my call was denied by an answering machine because "We not recognize the information".

When I came back from my trip, I found 6 more monthly statements (3 for me; 3 for my daughter) charging the total of $126.83.

I inmediately called to a phone number on the statement and, luckily, this time I was able to speak with a real person who told me that I must pay this amount since I did not send proof of my cancelation to them.

Since I found this response too unfair, I decided to write this report in order to get help from you and, somehow, to warn other customers about this frustrating situation.

Thanks for your attention and help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial/internet/ABC-Financial-Blast-Fitness-Charging-monthly-fees-after-cancel-membership-Internet-924392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.