Complaint Review: ABC Financial

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: AnonymousTx — Seabrook Texas United States of America
ABC Financial
www.blastfitness.com Internet United States of America

ABC Financial Blast Fitness Member for two weeks but charged for a full month plus cancellation fee! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

I was a member here for two weeks when I found out I needed to move on an emergency basis. So I called Nlast Fitness to cancel and was told I could cancel in person or online. I chose online because I was in the middle of packing and moving.

When I finally got a response from Blast Fitness online I was told to contact ABC Financial via member services. So I did and I finally heard back from them March 4th. Now by this time I had already paid $20 monthly fee plus some $22 sign up fee. Again, I only attended this gym for two weeks maybe less due to my move.

Now they are telling me since I was a member for a full month and did not give them 30 days notice I owe them a $54.11 cancellation fee! Wtf?! Are you serious?!

I signed up online and apparently did not see this screw over coming!

So basically I am being taken for almost $100. Way to treat consumers Blast Fitness and ABC Financial!

Also, they are telling me I have access to their gym until April! There are no Blast Fitness in my area! The closest one is 40 miles away! And of course I would have access! I am paying you 54.11 plus I just gabe you arojnd $42.00 already for supposed 6 week membership!

You people are hacks and thieves! Never use this gym! Half of their equipment doesn't even work!!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Financial/internet/ABC-Financial-Blast-Fitness-Member-for-two-weeks-but-charged-for-a-full-month-plus-cance-1027671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.