Complaint Review: ABC Financial/Blast Fitness

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Itsjess2012 — Kingsburg California United States of America
ABC Financial/Blast Fitness
Fresno, Ca Internet United States of America

ABC Financial/Blast Fitness Billing me/Calling me for a old gym membership Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

A couple of months ago I started receiving bills stating my membership was past due. I used to belong to a gym several years ago that recently changed ownership to Blast Fitness. The month this happened they apparently started billing people whose memberships had long ago expired. I started receiving collection calls and letters.  I have contacted them and have not gotten a response. Beware of this company.  Anyone actually going to this gym should beware and join another gym with less fradulent billing practices. If this matter is not resolved immediately I will take legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-FinancialBlast-Fitness/internet/ABC-FinancialBlast-Fitness-Billing-meCalling-me-for-a-old-gym-membership-Internet-924232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Financial/Blast Fitness

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.