Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Madison New Jersey
ABC Gift Cards
319 US Highway 130 STE 123 East Windsor NJ East Windsor, New Jersey USA

ABC Gift Cards ABC Gift Card is a SCAM! Transferred money off my card and won't refund me! East Windsor New Jersey

I purchased three $100 chipotle gift cards from ABC Gift cards. I used one of them with no problems. When I went to use the other two cards I was told by Chipotle the accounts have been closed. ABC Gift cards conviently closed the two cards right after the 45 day guarantee so they could probably resell the cards! The company is a complete scam and the customer service will not assist you. I am now out $200 and will do whatever I can to make sure others aren't ripped off like I was.

Please avoid this company and go elsewhere. The people are not nice and they do nothing to help you as it is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Gift-Cards/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/ABC-Gift-Cards-ABC-Gift-Card-is-a-SCAM-Transferred-money-off-my-card-and-wont-refund-me-1074332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Gift Cards