Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lukas — Dallas Texas
ABC Gift Cards
319 US Highway 130 STE. 123 East Windsor, New Jersey USA

ABC Gift Cards I sent a $500 Apple giftcard to the specified address and after more than a month. I have not received my Amazon gift card. THEY STOLE MY $500. East Windsor New Jersey

Since the ABC Gift Cards is one of the acredited by bbb.org I expected that I will just send my $500 Apple Gift card and get my Amazon giftcard back! However, I sent my Apple giftcard and watched the status of my order on their website. It changed from pending, checking....fulfillement. I also received an email saying that I should expect my Amazon giftcard shortly. I haven't received anything - now it is more than a month since I sent the giftcard. ABC Gift Cards STOLE MY $500 GIFTCARD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Gift-Cards/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/ABC-Gift-Cards-I-sent-a-500-Apple-giftcard-to-the-specified-address-and-after-more-than-1055676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Gift Cards