Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
ABC Gift Cards
319 US Highway 130 STE. 123, East Windsor, NJ 0852 East Windsor, New Jersey United States of America

ABC Gift Cards Worst Customer Service and Do Not Deliver East Windsor, New Jersey

On December 27, 2012 I purchased $1981 of Gift Cards from ABC and received an email confirming this.  I followed up the same day and purchased another $429 of other types of gift cards and again received an email confirmation.  On 12/30 I received two emails indicating that ABC had shipped two packages to me and provided tracking numbers. They were to be delivered in 1-3 days.

On 12/31/2012 I purchased another $982 of cards and again received email confirmations and emails that these would be delivered in 1-3 days.  A week goes by and nothing. I start trying to contact the company via their website and phone calls. Another week and in the meantime there is no reply and the phone number makes you sit on hold for maybe 10 minutes then always just dumps you into voice mail where they say they will return the call within 1 business day but then they do not.

They finally replied to my inquiry by asking for the order numbers since I gave them tracking numbers.  I provide them with order numbers and then they fail to get back to me.  I will have to file a BBB complaint soon and contact my credit card company.  If this company is indeed legit they are going to destroy themselves with the poor communications and customer service.  The barriers to entry in this industry seem to be basically zero and so anyone with better communication and customer service will crush them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Gift-Cards/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/ABC-Gift-Cards-Worst-Customer-Service-and-Do-Not-Deliver-East-Windsor-New-Jersey-995615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Gift Cards