Complaint Review: ABC Gift Cards

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Johnston Rhode Island United States of America
ABC Gift Cards
319 US Highway, 130 Ste 123, East Windsor, NJ Internet United States of America

ABC Gift Cards RIP OFF!!!!! Did not receive item and can't speak to anyone!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Re:

On 12/11/12 I ordered a gift card from ABC Gift Cards.  Their website states that gift cards ship in 24-48 hours. I called them approximately 25 times about when the item would be shipped. Someone finally answered the phone and said 24-48 hours plus four additional days!  It does not state that on the website.

Later in the day on 12/14/12 the status of the order was changed to shipped.  On their webpage it states that you will be emailed a tracking number when the item has shipped.  I have not been emailed a tracking number as of 12/19/12.  I have called and left messages numerous times this week and have emailed them and still have not heard back from anyone.  I do not know where the gift card is.

My account was charged immediately after I placed the order. I have ordered from other gift card websites and the customer service and speed has been excellent.  I wish I had researched this company before I placed this order, because there seems to be a lot of dissatisfied customers.  I will never use them again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Gift-Cards/internet/ABC-Gift-Cards-RIP-OFF-Did-not-receive-item-and-cant-speak-to-anyone-Internet-984369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Gift Cards

Re:

AUTHOR: ABC Gift Cards - (United States of America)

If this matter has not been resolved- Please call at 800 364 0488 ext 733