Complaint Review: ABC Giftcards

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Angry — Virginia USA
ABC Giftcards
319 US HIGHWAY 130, SUITE 123, Internet United States of America

ABC Giftcards Card Cash Terrible Service, Non-responsive after recieving my $!!! Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Finally

*UPDATE Employee: Re:

*UPDATE Employee: Re:

This company is one of many that offer a place to recycle unwanted gift cards. I had 200$ in Barnes and Nobles gift cards I did not want, so I decided to shop around for the best exchange rate. What I came up with was ABC Gift Cards/Card Cash.

The site promised 24 hour turn around after recieving the physical cards, but a week after the post office told me they arrived I still have nothing. What's more, the exchange rate on my account has dropped and no longer matches the confirmation email I recieved when I agreed to the terms of service. There is no response to emails or calls.

I'm not sure if this company has any actual employees. Do not send them anything. It is quite likely you will never hear from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Giftcards/internet/ABC-Giftcards-Card-Cash-Terrible-Service-Non-responsive-after-recieving-my-Internet-933007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Giftcards

Finally

AUTHOR: ehosse - (USA)

I did finally get what I was promised, though much much slower than advertised. Terrible customer service until I filed a ripoffreport and bbb report. Then they couldn't it fast enough. People shouldn't have to go to extremes to get you to do buisness honsetly...

Re:

AUTHOR: ABC Gift Cards - (United States of America)

We apologize for your frustration. We have been  recently experiencing a very high call volume and may have missed your message.

To resolve any issue please call me at 800-364-0488 ext 733

Steve Lee

Re:

AUTHOR: ABC Gift Cards - (United States of America)

To resolve any issue please call me at 800-364-0488 ext 733