farmers

• Reported By: Velvet — Warren Michigan United States of America
ABC LEASING INC
6 KILMER ROAD SUITE #6 EDISON, New Jersey United States of America

ABC LEASING INC IS A SCAM!!! EDISON, New Jersey

I was only 21 years old, fresh out of college, and started my first business with my family because my father and mother were laid off. I was using a great company as my credit card processor when all of a sudden this guy comes into my shop and said that he could offer me a great rate for my credit card machine. Being naive and young, i signed up not knowing that i would be stuck paying for this machine even when it would break every other month! The guy who signed me up was supposed to be the president of this credit card processing company and the worst part was, he was one of my very good friend's father from high school! so of course i signed up with no reservations.

So, i was told that if i pay for this machine monthly, i would own it for good after 5 years. Well, 1 year into term, the machine broke down completely. All of the other times when it would break, i would call the credit card processing company to come and fix it, but this time, i was just so fed up! I called ABC and ask if i could just cancel and they said that i could, but i still have to pay for the machine because i signed a binding lease! oh! and that's not all.. i would also have to pay a payout fee if i want to keep the machine after the lease matures! i tried contacting the guy who signed me up but he never returned my calls.

To make a long story short, i got ripped off by someone who i thought had my best interest at heart (since i was friends with his daughter). Not only i was stuck paying more than $4000 after the lease matured, i had to pay shipping to send the broken machine back that i only used for one year with much trouble shooting!

Like the last person said, couldn't someone help us!!! dateline, 20/20, problem solvers...anyone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-LEASING-INC/EDISON-New-Jersey-08817/ABC-LEASING-INC-IS-A-SCAM-EDISON-New-Jersey-668535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC LEASING INC