Complaint Review: ABC Marketing, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Hillsboro Oregon
ABC Marketing, LLC
2914 S W Romano Road Port Saint Lucie, Florida U.S.A.

ABC Marketing, LLC I wish I would have checked here Port Saint Lucie Florida

*Author of original report: Got an email yesterday in response

If I had, I would have never done business with this company. In November 2007 they approached me to purchase leads for my insurance agency. We went back and forth for about a month and I was told that they would sell me 40 leads for $12 apiece and throw in an additional 10 leads as an incentive. Through my inquiry I was told that they had been processing about 61 leads in the month prior for the zipcodes I selected.

Now, I am not new to this game, but it is the first time I have experienced this blatent of a rip-off. I have had other companies charge my credit card without my authorization, I have had other companies send me really lousy leads, but I have never had a company just take my money and disappear off the face of the earth.

Since they took money out of my account in early December, I have received nothing. I thought it might be because of the Christmas holidays so I didn't give it much thought. Rich Chiat actually did answer the phone in mid January, apologized profusely and told me that he would be willing to process a refund (I should have suspected, then, what was coming).

Since that time I have not heard from anyone at ABC Marketing, despite the fact that I have left numerous messages for someone, anyone, to call me. My last message told them what I found out this morning when I called the police department at Port Saint Lucie.

If you have been ripped off by ABC what you need to do is file a complaint with your local police department who will, in turn, contact the Port Saint Lucie Police for assistance. If we do this enough I am certain that the authorities at PSL and St. Lucie County will take action.

In my last message I gave them 24 hours to contact me before I start legal proceedings.

Tom
Hillsboro, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Marketing-LLC/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34953/ABC-Marketing-LLC-I-wish-I-would-have-checked-here-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-308055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Marketing, LLC

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Of course it was neither signed nor was it dated but it stated that they had sought out financial help and had been advised to declare bankruptcy and would I please wait 30 - 60 days for a refund?