Complaint Review: ABC NISSAN

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Long Time Customer — Phoenix Arizona
ABC NISSAN
1300 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona USA

ABC NISSAN LIES SCAM RIP-OFF Do Not Trust Anything These People Say Phoenix Arizona

Scam Alert!!! Do not buy a vehicle from ABC Nissan.

ABC Nissan agreed to put a OEM hitch with the plug-in for lights and brakes. They put the word Tow on the sales agreement. They now want to install an aftermarket hitch without wiring. I specifically specified the type of hitch I wanted and Rodrigo said that he would take care of it. They purposely mislead me.

I also requested a auxiliary input for the stereo installed. They did not put this request in the paperwork and now they say they will not install the auxiliary input.

When I was at the dealership I was sold a mechanical protection program that covered 6 years, 75,000 miles and all of the scheduled maintenance. I paid over $1300. When the paperwork arrived the warranty was for 39000 miles and 39 months. THESE PEOPLE LIED DELIBERATELY AND DID NOT NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH.

I expect that if I specifically request equipment installed on a brand new vehicle that I do not have worry that I am being mislead over a few hundred dollars. I brought up these issues when I purchased the vehicle. ABC could have negotiated with me in good faith. They decided to pencil-f*ck me instead. I have been a customer of ABC NISSAN for 14 years. They don't care. They seem to be willing to sacrifice my customer loyalty for a few hundred bucks. Shame on ABC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-NISSAN/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/ABC-NISSAN-LIES-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Do-Not-Trust-Anything-These-People-Say-Phoenix-Arizona-1051510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC NISSAN