Complaint Review: ABC Nissan

• Reported By: cjmiller33 — gilbert Arizona United States of America
ABC Nissan
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

ABC Nissan scam, bait and switch, run around Phoenix, Arizona

ABC Nissan is a joke. My wife and I called a sales person named Delvon to see if they still had a car that was online. He said yes they still had the car. I said great and that we had already test driven them a few months prior and that we wanted the car. I of course asked what the bottom line price was and of course he came back with a higher price than the Internet had posted. I said no and he said I will talk to my sales manager Corey and call you back. I said great. hours later Corey calls me back and asks what car was that and what price are you looking for? I told home and he said give me 10 minutes and I will call you back. at 8 pm at night they call back and give me a price and ask if I am trading something in. I said yes and told them what type of car we had to trade. they offered us 10000 less than what it was worth. I told them to never mind then we will wait. then after that Delvon calls back and states Corey really wants the deal to get done so we continue to work on the price. Corey called me back and we agree on an out the door price. I said run our credit and get back to me with what the interest rate and payment will be. I never got a call that day but the next morning another sales manager calls and said Corey is off today I will finish the deal. what car was this again and what was the price Corey said. I told him and he said he would start working on that. I said this was a done deal and he stayed he was running the numbers. this was at 9 am. at 9 pm all I got was it will be 10 more minutes. This place is a nightmare stay away stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Nissan/Phoenix-Arizona-/ABC-Nissan-scam-bait-and-switch-run-around-Phoenix-Arizona-962637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Nissan