Complaint Review: ABC WAREHOUSE

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Glopez — Hamburg Michigan U.S.A.
ABC WAREHOUSE
LIVONIA MI LIVONIA, Michigan United States of America

ABC WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT CROOKED DISHONEST RETURN POLICY LIVONIA, Michigan

I purchased a 42 ' TV and it turned out to be a real dud .Ikept the box and my receipt along with the original packing materials.When I returned it four days later they checked to make sure everything was in order and all there .The manajerks at this facility tell me they can not refund my money because I paid cash and they did not have that amount available to wait any they may have it shortly well these Jerks went over an hour and half and did not have the funds.This is BS a store this size did not have the funds.Finally they made me go to their Dearborn store for a refund. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE AT ABC AND I PLAN ON TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY I'LL PAY MORE AT BEST BUY BEFORE I GO WITH THESE GORDY REJECTS......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-WAREHOUSE/LIVONIA-Michigan-/ABC-WAREHOUSE-MANAGEMENT-CROOKED-DISHONEST-RETURN-POLICY-LIVONIA-Michigan-877564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC WAREHOUSE