Complaint Review: ABC WHEEL & TIRE

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2003

• Reported By:FORT WALTON BCH Florida
ABC WHEEL & TIRE
3711 FOOTHILL BLVD LA CRESCENTA, California U.S.A.

ABC WHEEL & TIRE ripoff dishonest advertising practices & selling LA CRESCENTA California

On Feb14,03 order #7246 18" Lexani Iris were paid for to a Ralph at ABC WHEEL & TIRE at 3711 Fotthill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA 91214.

Total amount sent $1593, Ralph stated they will be delivered within 5 to 6 days.

On Feb 20,03 I called ABC WHEEL & TIRE to verify on my order.

Ralph stated that my wheels were backordered and that I would have to pay full price for them and I would have to wait 5 to 6 wks. to received them.

So I cancelled the order knowing that when you cancel an order they keep 20% of the total amount,which it would be $318.60.

Ralph stated to me very rudely I will keep $538, you will
receive 2 to 3 wks and hung up on me.To this date I have not recived my money nor the shop has tried to contact me.

Please I would like to get some help on how i can fight this.

Rose
FORT WALTON BCH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-WHEEL-TIRE/LA-CRESCENTA-California-91214/ABC-WHEEL-TIRE-ripoff-dishonest-advertising-practices-selling-LA-CRESCENTA-California-47676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC WHEEL & TIRE