Complaint Review: ABC WHEEL & TIRE

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004

• Reported By:apo Europe
ABC WHEEL & TIRE
LA CRESENTA, CA LA CRESENTA, California U.S.A.

ABC WHEEL & TIRE SALESPERSON RALPH ripoff LA CRESENTA California

Hi my name is Colette and on Feb. 14 2003 I called ABC wheel & tire to get a price on wheel and tires he first gave me 4000 and I called around to other comes and got a lower price called him back and he gave me 3000 said that was for everything shipping and all he told me then to wire the money through western union and call him back i went on base and wired the money.

Got home called him back and that's when it started he told me then to send 3000 more thousand because the price had just went up I thought then this man has lost his mind I told him that I couldn't afford that and that we agreed on the first amount he said well do you want these other rims for the 3000 but the rims he was trying to give me where worth only 1000 because i checked other places so I told him to send me my money back. So then he said well I have to charge you a restocking fee and cancellation fee when he was finished it only left me with no more than 1000 dollars so I said no i didn't want to cancel.

Click here to see why, as a matter of policy, we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

I left it like it was and did alot of reports with Attorney General in kansas and california with the bbb and with fraud department with the police and with the military; but it seemed no one could really do anything. So finally I got a email from a detective in california I am so grateful that I did. I think now it may be hope so If there is anyone out there that would like to know how they could get there money back please contact me through the rebuttal key. I would love to help you because this guy needs to be stopped I didn't think that there could be any help for us because we are overseas at the moment but there is thankfully.

Colette
apo
Belgium

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on ABC Wheel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2004 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-WHEEL-TIRE/LA-CRESENTA-California/ABC-WHEEL-TIRE-SALESPERSON-RALPH-ripoff-LA-CRESENTA-California-92862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC WHEEL & TIRE