Complaint Review: ABC Warehouse

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:Redford Michigan
ABC Warehouse
30280 Plymouth Road Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.

ABC Warehouse Spoiled Food, not our problem... Livonia Michigan

I purchased a new refrigerator on March 2nd. It was delivered on March 3rd. I turned it on and went purchase food. I spent a $100.00 and put it in the unit. The next morning the unit was not cooling anything.

I called the salesperson, he was at lunch, left a message. Called again about 3 hours later, he was with a customer, left a message. Called again first thing this morning. He said he never got the messages. I explained the refrigerator I purchased on Monday did not work. Now it has been 2 days and $100.00 worth of spoiled food and I need a new unit today. Can't do it. Can't deliver until Friday. What about the spoiled food? Nothing I can do. The manufacturerer won't do anything about it either.

The Manager calls back and says the best we can do is deliver it on Friday. I have to work. I can't wait all day for delivery people to show up between 7 and 3. What about the food? Nothing I can do. Great.

I have had it with terrible customer service. from the grocery store to high ticket items. These stores act like they are doing us a favor. I worked in retail management for 15 years and if my sales team or I treated people like this, we would have been let go. No accountabilty = poor performance and no effort. Wake up people. We used to be country that pridede ourselves on quality, now, I get nothing or it's not my fault.

No more! I refuse to shop where they treat like dirt. It's not only the bad service and the $100.00 worth of food, it's my time. Which I and the company I work consider valuable. Enough!

Jim
Redford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Warehouse/Livonia-Michigan-48239/ABC-Warehouse-Spoiled-Food-not-our-problem-Livonia-Michigan-431068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Warehouse