Complaint Review: ABC Wharehouse

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Romulus Michigan
ABC Wharehouse
244 W. Maple Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

ABC Warehouse Delivered a cheaper Model than what I paid for. Troy Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Years?????

My wife and I went to ABC Scam Warehouse to buy a stove, for our new home. We were favoring a Stainless Steel Stove with a self cleaning oven.

The salesman comes over trying to sell us. However, we were there to compare prices and my wife and I agreed to make our purchase within a few days. I told the salesmen to ease up because we werent buying anything at the moment. Well he said that if we would consider buying he can get us 10% off the stove.

We filled out the credit app and was approved, and within two days the Stainless Steel Stove was delivered to our home.

We cooked, baked, broiled and did all the things that you would do with a stove and a oven. Until my wife decided that it was time to initiate the self cleaning mechanism on the stove. We found that they sent us a lower grade, that didn't have the self cleaning feature. But they charged us for the version with the self cleaning mechanism.

They delivered a stove that looked identical to what we picked out but it wasnt the stove we paid for.

We called the store, to ask if they had accidently delivered the wrong stove to us. They said they are sure we got the right stove and why did we wait a month to call. I explained that we didnt have a need to use the self cleaning mechanism. So we wouldnt have noticed that they delivered the wrong stove.

I was told that a manager would call us back. Well it's been some years now and we never heard from them again.

Since then, I havent purchased one Item from them scammers. ABC Warehouse is as crooked as two left feet!

Brad
Romulus, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Wharehouse/Troy-Michigan-48084/ABC-Warehouse-Delivered-a-cheaper-Model-than-what-I-paid-for-Troy-Michigan-396065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Wharehouse

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Years?????

AUTHOR: Michladd24 - (U.S.A.)

You waited years to report this? You should've called the heartline number, which the store would've gave to you had you asked. Now that being said, I think your out of luck since you waited "years" to file a complaint.

Nick