Complaint Review: ABC Wheel And Tire Company

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2003

• Reported By:Norfolk Nebraska
ABC Wheel And Tire Company
3711 Foothill Blvd La Crescenta, California U.S.A.

ABC Wheel And Tire Company ripoff.. did'nt include all details La Crescenta California

I purchased a set of rims and tires from ABC Wheel and Tire Company. After purchasing the rims I sent them money. When I called him back he told me I had to upgrade tires and buy an installation kit.

I was to pay an additional $400 dollars after already paying $1500 the first time. So i decided to cancel the order. I payed a restocking fee of 20% not on the $1500 but the $1900 dollars which I hadn't even paid for yet. I wanted to know why they didnt ask me more questions to help me fit them to my car.

Norfolk, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2003 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Wheel-And-Tire-Company/La-Crescenta-California/ABC-Wheel-And-Tire-Company-ripoff-didnt-include-all-details-La-Crescenta-California-51165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Wheel And Tire Company