• Report: #172014

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2006

• Reported By:Marianna Florida
ABC Wheel And Tire
730 W Broadway Glendale, California U.S.A.

ABC Wheel And Tire, ripoff Ralph kept my money fraud business Glendale California

*Consumer Suggestion: Go get this guy

*Author of original report: corrected address. rip-off ralph

It was a long time ago back in 2001 but I was calling around for the best prices because I was ordering some rims. He gauranteed me that he had the best prices and for me to wire him 2000.00 dollars and I could pay the rest 1100.00 C.O.D. when they got here.

Well I ordered some all gold wire wheels and sent him the money and when I called back to as you say "confirm" my order he then told me that my total was 4300.00 and I owed an additional 2000.00 dollars and that he could not ship them until it was paid. I then said send me my money back and he refused because he said it was a special order and he had already ordered the rims.

I tried for the next week to get my rims back even to the tune of constently calling the phone line and then he called the police in my city and sent them to my house. About three monthes later I got a check in the mail for around 600.00 dollars and when I tried to cash it my bank said that the account had been closed. I got ripped off and didn't get any of my money back.

Javon
Marianna, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-Wheel-And-Tire/Glendale-California-91204/ABC-Wheel-And-Tire-ripoff-Ralph-kept-my-money-fraud-business-Glendale-California-172014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC Wheel And Tire

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go get this guy

AUTHOR: Valerie - (U.S.A.)

In most states, purposely writing checks on a closed account is a felony.....you may have gone beyond the statutes of limitation, but may be worth a check with the proper authorities.

The guy is an ass.....

corrected address. rip-off ralph

AUTHOR: Javon - (U.S.A.)

My Correction i had the wrong address. This is the right address and the man name was ralph.

3711 Foothill blvd