Complaint Review: ABC mouse

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Dana — Southfield Michigan
ABC mouse
, Select State/Province USA

ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province

ABC mouse has no customer service whatsoever. Had I known there were no live representatives I could speak to, I would have never signed up. I paid them my money and I have no access to the site. There is no one to talk to regarding this. I emailed them through their customer service located at the bottom of their page, and no one has responded to my concerns. They take your money and could care less about their customers. If a class action lawsuit is filed I definitely would like to be a part.

Angry customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-mouse/Select-StateProvince/ABC-mouse-I-attempted-over-more-than-three-times-to-speak-with-ABC-mouse-customer-service-1172705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC mouse