Museum

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — clifton New Jersey United States of America
ABC nanny source NJ
45 River Road Summit, New Jersey 07901 Internet United States of America

ABC nanny source NJ Unprofessional, rude, takes your money and and when you ask about it don't want to represent you Internet

I am a nanny who signed up with this agency. I paid out of pocket to take a drug test and run a criminal background check as well as get cpr certified for their company standards. Okay no problem but I did find it weird because this was the only agency I had ever had to pay out of pocket for these things but they assured me that once they place me with a family that THEY will re-emberse me.

They are the most unprofessional nanny agency. First they sent me out to meet a family that would take me 2 hours to get to because of traffic at that time. So I called up and explained to them what I was looking for and how far I was willing to travel. I called back 4 times (in a year) because I haven't heard back from them and they told me they didn't have anything in my area which was a lie because I saw on American nanny they had familys that I was looking for (EXACTLY PERFECT FITS) then they told me I wasn't experienced enough (hello 10 years experience and a BA in education!) 3 years later I called back because the family I found on sittercity was moving to France. I was told that I would have to come in on a Sat. only to re-up my profile and for them to take a picture.
I am taking care of my disabled husband and I only work on Sat.- this was a new rule and I asked why only Sat. They told me I always call and give them a hard time so they don't want to represent me anymore (since when did you represent me). I asked about the 40 dollars I laid out and I was hung up on.
I looked at their BBB rating and they got an F (I should have known better). Fellow Nannies and Parents please don't go with these time wasters. Save your money and find a nanny and sitter on care or sittercity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABC-nanny-source-NJ/internet/ABC-nanny-source-NJ-Unprofessional-rude-takes-your-money-and-and-when-you-ask-about-it-996990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABC nanny source NJ