Complaint Review: ABCO ROOFING

• Submitted: Mon, February 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 19, 2007

• Reported By:FENTON Missouri
ABCO ROOFING
5442 VALLEY VIEW ST. LOUIS, Missouri U.S.A.

ABCO ROOFING OWNER MARK PEARSON SCREAMED AT ME HUNG UP ON ME TWICE WHEN I ASKED WHY ABCO DID NOT TELL ME THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TO FIX MY LEAKY ROOF. ST. LOUIS Missouri

I HAD CALLED ABCO ROOFING, WHO HAD PUT A ROOF ON MY FATHER'S HOUSE A WHILE BACK, AS I HAVE A ROOF LEAK.

I CALLED ABCO ON 2/19/07 AT APPX. 4PM, TO SEE WHEN THEY MIGHT BE COMING OUT TO REPAIR THE ROOF AS I HAD NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM FOR ABOUT 1 1/2 WEEKS.. THE MAN ON THE PHONE, WHO IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS THE OWNER, TOLD ME SOMEONE WAS ON THEIR WAY & WOULD BE AT MY HOME WITHIN 1 HOUR (ABOUT 5PM). I EXPLAINED THAT I WAS WALKING OUT THE DOOR & ASKED WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL FIRST & VERIFY THE APPOINTMENT.

THE "OWNER" WENT COMPLETELY NUTS & STARTED YELLING AT ME BECAUSE I QUESTIONED ABCO'S LACK OF CONTACT. HE THEN HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK & MARK PEARSON, THE "OWNER" LAUNCHED INTO A VERBAL ATTACK AGAIN & HE HUNG UP AGAIN.

NICE BUSINESS, HUH?

Pat
FENTON, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2007 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABCO-ROOFING/ST-LOUIS-Missouri-63128/ABCO-ROOFING-OWNER-MARK-PEARSON-SCREAMED-AT-ME-HUNG-UP-ON-ME-TWICE-WHEN-I-ASKED-WHY-ABCO-D-1034335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABCO ROOFING