Complaint Review: ABCOASTER

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Help — United States of America
ABCOASTER

ABCOASTER RIPOFF.order #21534201035361007 said they shipped item called UPS and they said item was never picked up by UPS.called customer service andthey said they will investigate what happened in their wareho LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet

September 14,2010 my credit card was charged for $118.82.I received as emailfrom abcoaster that my order was shipped via UPS with tracking number.I checked with UPS and UPS said that yes a tracking number ma have been assigned but the item was never picked up by UPS.I called customer service several times.First I was told that a new tracking number will be emailed to me as the item never left the warehouse because it cannnot be located.Haha.It was a lie.I was never emailed regarding this issue.No tracking number and it was getting really scary coz $118.00 is a lot of money to me.I called customer service again and they said they will investigate and request UPS a tracer.(whatever that means)

I waited a couple of days and I called abcoaster again.I was told that they are still waitng for the UPS report on the incident.I called UPS and I was told that there was never a request by abcoaster as the item never even left Abcoaster's warehouse.HA!I called my bank and asked for advice.I contacted abcoaster and cancelled my order that wasn't even processed yet after 3 weeks or charging my credit card.I requested a refund but instead of giving me a refund a second ripoff happened.I was charged $20.00 something dollars for an energy boost that is NOT EVEN FDA APPROVED.I called them and said I didn't order that and the reason why I called was to cancle my order and get a refund.This is big time RIPOFF for a small man like me.Please OWNER OF ABCOASTER help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABCOASTER/internet/ABCOASTER-RIPOFForder-21534201035361007-said-they-shipped-item-called-UPS-and-they-said-649974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABCOASTER