Complaint Review: ABDUL KALAM AZAD

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Bella — Port Dickson Other United States of America
ABDUL KALAM AZAD

ABDUL KALAM AZAD Internet Crusaders Abdul Kalam Azad owner of internet crusaders ripped me off, Internet

I purchased an aged domain from Abdul Kalam Azad of Internet Crusaders for the sum of USD450.  He claimed it would be an PR2 aged domain that had tons of traffic and generating lots of income.  His service also came with a 14 day money back guarantee.  I purchased because of the guarantee.  What I did not realize was this guy was all set to scam and rip me off.  Instead of delivering the site within 3 working days, he stalled until way past the 14 days.  The site was not delivered to me until after 3 months.  There was no traffic and it did not generate even a single cent.  He claimed that it would generate income within 14 days.  The site was delivered after 3 months and I waited another month for traffic and income (as this site was supposedly already generating income).

When I realized this was not the case, I wrote to him asking him to do something or refund.  He did not respond, so I filed a claim with Paypal.  Alas, Paypal rejected my claim as they only process claims under 45 days.  This guy knew all this and took advantage of my ignorance.  Firstly, by delaying so that the 14 day period would lapse secondly stalling so that the 45 day claim period with Paypal would also lapse.

As I was already losing so much money, I decided to ask him to transfer the site to my hosting.  When I checked, there was no site just an empty shell of a domain.  I tried emailing him and pleading with him to send me the sql and site files but he just ignored me.

I did a check on the Warrior Forum where I purchased his services and found loads of complaints about this fraudster.  He had ripped off so many people.

Please beware, do not deal with this guy.  It is people like him that make internet transactions unsafe.  He knows the way Paypal and guarantees work and he has a plan of action to commit fraud from the very beginning.  Every single person on who purchased from him on the Warrior Forum was ripped off.  He has now been banned from the Warrior Forum but irony of it is, even though he has been banned he so much richer after ripping of so many people.

I hope someone who is in a position of authority will take action so that unsuspecting consumers like myself are protected against such fraudsters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABDUL-KALAM-AZAD/internet/ABDUL-KALAM-AZAD-Internet-Crusaders-Abdul-Kalam-Azad-owner-of-internet-crusaders-ripped-me-827660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABDUL KALAM AZAD