Complaint Review: ABENERGIZER

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:oxford Massachusetts
ABENERGIZER
7420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA San Diego, California U.S.A.

ABENERGIZER ripoff San Diego California

I ordered this item and decided to cancell after hearing negative reports on tv. I called a customer rep and was told to refuse the package when it arrrived and I would get a full refund of $112 on my credit card.

After a half dozen attempts to get my money back by phone, email and snail mail I finally gave up. This was the most eye opening experience I ever dealt with as a consumer. Never again will I order crap on television.

Mark
oxford, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABENERGIZER/San-Diego-California-92111/ABENERGIZER-ripoff-San-Diego-California-1032921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABENERGIZER