Complaint Review: ABG Computers

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Plantation Florida
ABG Computers
sales@abgcomputers.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

ABG Computers ripoff made payment, item never recieved still waiting refund after 1 year. Fort Lauderdale Florida

On October 10/03, I won an on-line auction and purchased a computer through ABG computers. I paid them immedialey with Visa and waited patiently for my purchase. I paid them extra to ship it UPS to my home in Canada. I never recieved it.

They rote-off my laptop and said that they would be sending another to a US address. The say that they delivered it, but just left it on a doorstep in a townhouse without a signature and it also never arrived. After having no response from them for months after months, I contacted the on-line auction house and they contacted ABG and it was a miracle, they returned my phone call, only after the on-line auction threatened to terminate their enrollment.

I was told that an extensive investigation was to take place with UPS. I have been given the runaround for almost a year.

UPS returned the payment of $300 US to ABG computers. They have refused to deposit this in my paypal account, even though they said that they would do it immediatley.
I have yet to hear from them.

I will be contacting all the necessary authorities and will let buyers to beware of these people that are scamming the hard working, citizen like myself .

Maria
Plantation, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABG-Computers/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33311/ABG-Computers-ripoff-made-payment-item-never-recieved-still-waiting-refund-after-1-year-108452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABG Computers