Complaint Review: ABL Boats

• Reported By:Sandy UT
ABL Boats
ABLboats.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ABLboats.com Ripoff

ABL boats is a .com company that says they will be able to sell any boat in a matter of 11 days. They make a lot of promises about leads and opportunities to peddle your product for you through local boat shows, etc. I was called about a newspaper add that I placed in a local newspaper. After an unsuccessful run with the paper I decided to try the internet method through ABL boats. I signed up, paid their $189 fee and waited. I received no calls, no leads, no emails,and no help from the service for over a month. I did sell my boat locally through a lead provided by a local friend. ABL boats added nothing, I received nothing and it was a waste of money. I should also add that their prices are inflated and obscure for our market. They were unprofessional in their conduct and I would not recommend listing a boat with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABL-Boats/nationwide/ABLboatscom-Ripoff-3569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABL Boats