Complaint Review: ABP (BT-LTD) E-diet Patch

• Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:Cleburne Texas
ABP (BT-LTD) E-diet Patch
BT-LTD.com Internet U.S.A.

ABP (BT-LTD.COM) E-diet Patch Scam! can't lose lbs? e-diet patch will 'rip' them off! Internet

I sent for 'free' sample, only, of diet patch. Charge was suppose to be 1.95 for shipping. I just received my credit card statement and they charged me 2.95 for shipping and 169.95 for something.(?)

I didn't order any thing, I haven't gotten anything and I don't want anything from this company. I am trying to work with my credit card company to get this charged reversed. I have been shuffled from one phone number to the next by this bogus company and finally they break the connection.

I think this is mail fraud and I will be reporting it to the Postmaster general.

If you have been scammed by this low-life, I urge you to also report it to the Postmaster General.

Cleburne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABP-BT-LTD-E-diet-Patch/internet/ABP-BT-LTDCOM-E-diet-Patch-Scam-cant-lose-lbs-e-diet-patch-will-rip-them-off-Int-86416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABP (BT-LTD) E-diet Patch