Complaint Review: ABS Air Conditioning

• Reported By: melusa1 — Riverview Florida
ABS Air Conditioning
Tampa, Florida USA

ABS Air Conditioning SUCK ASS AC SERVICE Tampa Florida

ABS Air – Tampa/St. Pete, FL – SCAM/RIP OFF/DECEITFUL/ LYING COMPANY!!! Mike Lewis – Owner!!! What a SCAM/RIP OFF this company is starting with the owner Mike Lewis who is a DOWNRIGHT LIAR!!! I am told by his chief maintenance tech Robert Raimondo “you need a Cut & Pull which will extend the life of your system 5-7 years at the minimum.” What BS that was, a kid named Jacob shows up to do this “cut & pull” for me 2 hours late after I was completely NO SHOWED the week before on the original appointment date. I call Robert and he is in Atlanta at a funeral and attempts to get someone here as originally promised from Atlanta but no one can come so we reschedule a week out. Jacob shows up 2 hours late either HIGH or DRUNK if not both, he smells of alcohol with bloodshot eyes driving a company truck. I call Lewis the owner and tell him his man is HIGH/DRUNK and he really isn’t too concerned by it!!!! I originally signed a maintenance contract with this company 1.5 years ago and on those maintenance visits have never had the same employee twice, things that make you go HUH?? The maintenance visits were always LATE or NO SHOWED as well, how hard is it to keep an appointment your company schedules?? Various IDIOTS who have come to my home are Nathan, Joshua, Robert, James & Steven. Various IDIOTS who I have talked to in the office and been LIED to by are Tina, Kristin, & Bob the office manager. Then when my system DIED after the $500 “CUT & PULL” I speak to Mike Lewis the owner about a replacement system cost and he quotes me $6,700 which I think is quite high after all the problems I have had with his company during our 1.5 year relationship. It turns out his quote is EXTREMELY HIGH, I find a system for $4,800 which is actually a better spec system than what he was trying to sell me for $6,700. LEWIS and his whole plethora of SCAM employees are all BAD PEOPLE & IDIOTS!!!!!! STAY AS FAR AWAY from this SCAM COMPANY as you can!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABS-Air-Conditioning/Tampa-Florida/ABS-Air-Conditioning-SUCK-ASS-AC-SERVICE-Tampa-Florida-1066760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABS Air Conditioning