Complaint Review: ABenergizer

• Reported By:chickasha Oklahoma
ABenergizer
SanDiego, California U.S.A.

Abenergizer rip-offl San Diego California

I ordered the abenergizer and only had to wait 2 weeks and I did receive it and then another one and then another one. 6 all together. I am a single mother of one and live by myself.

I used it and noticed it didn't come with any instructions booklet so I had to call them. They never told me the health cautions. I have Multiple Schlerosis and never knew that if I had that disease not to use it. I have had sever health problems since using that product. I used it since I cannot do excercises like everyone else can.

This product casued mescars and burnt me in several places.

Getting back to the excessive products. When I returned them they did not accept them. I finally had to threaten them that I would not pay for it but accept it as a present. I still have 2 more that they will not accept.

George
chickasha, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2003 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ABenergizer/SanDiego-California/Abenergizer-rip-offl-San-Diego-California-45426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ABenergizer