Complaint Review: AC CORPORATION

• Updated: Sat, June 18, 2011

• Reported By: Emmmanuel — lancaster California United States of America
AC CORPORATION
100 MANHATTAN AVE. APT.1107 UNION CITY, New Jersey United States of America

AC CORPORATION AC CORP PAID $120.00 FOR HAND KRAFTING OF CARDS AND I GOT MASKS AND FEATHERS . FRAUD! UNION CITY , New Jersey

*Author of original report: called back!

I contacted Arot Enterprises for craft work at home its about making greeting cards. Their follows www.luvcards4u.com- (786) 728-8941 or (727) 812-0135. Well when I called about 4 weeks ago my wife spoke to YOLANDA PEREZ she told my wife that in order for her get her materials.

she needs to send $120.00 to AC CORPORATIONS, YOLANDA even gave y wife a order#: B06269 well when we called 3 weeks after the order to the number YOLANDA PEREZ  gave my wife which is  (201) 448-1002 the number is not available anymore no one answers.

So we called Arot Enterprises the original company at (786) 728-8941 I spoke to a manager there CHRISTIAN ORTIZ a "Manager" well we told him that what we got was a couple of masks and feathers something that is got nothing to do with what we ordered!

And he said who did you talk to and I said my wife spoke to YOLANDA PEREZ and Christian Ortiz of Arot Enteprises says noone by that name works there and that they have been getting calls from others with the same complaints.

MR CHRISTIAN ORTIZ said that YOLANDA PEREZ of AC Corp. its a fraud because they had found out that YOLANDA PEREZ hacked there system and that all calls that were going in to AROT ENTERPRISES were being directed to YOLANDA PEREZ OF AC CORP. which is in a apartment building #1107 100 Manhattan Ave. Union City NJ. 07087.

But Christian Ortiz of Arot Enterprises gave me more numbers because its costing his company and these numbers are other numbers YOLANDA PEREZ has because if you call to their number (201) 448-1002 they will not answer because they have already recorded your number so Christian Ortiz said you can reach YOLANDA PEREZ at these other numbers (551) 333-8016 (908) 333-3682 and (201) 448-1264.

Some has to stop these people $120.00 is a lot of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC-CORPORATION/UNION-CITY-New-Jersey-07087/AC-CORPORATION-AC-CORP-PAID-12000-FOR-HAND-KRAFTING-OF-CARDS-AND-I-GOT-MASKS-AND-FEATHER-738969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC CORPORATION

called back!

AUTHOR: Emmmanuel - (United States of America)

And Thursday June 16th I called again at 9:30am California time to try to get my money back spoke to Andrea Giralda and she said that Yolanda Perez went to lunch and told me to call back at in an hour which is 10:30am California time PST and when I called back another person answered Manuela Maldonado and she said neither Yolanda Perez the primary rep nor Andrea Giralda was available and I haven't called since.