Complaint Review: AC Lens

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: David — Missouri City Texas U.S.A.
AC Lens
4625 Diplomacy Drive Columbus, Ohio United States of America

AC Lens Double charged me for contact lens order, refuses to refund money Columbus, Ohio

I ordered 4 boxes of contact lenses on the AC Lens website.  I was charged for 8 boxes of contact lenses.  My doctor had only approved the purchase of 4 boxes, and I was only shipped 4 boxes.  When I contacted AC Lens, they said they had only charged me for 4 boxes and refused to correct the problem, even after I showed them the credit card charge for twice the amount I owed them.  I have never in my life been ripped off this badly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC-Lens/Columbus-Ohio-43228/AC-Lens-Double-charged-me-for-contact-lens-order-refuses-to-refund-money-Columbus-Ohio-839950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC Lens