Complaint Review: AC Limos

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Curtis Anderson — Edmonton Alberta Canada
AC Limos
4003 - 20 Avenue edmonton, Alberta United States of America

AC Limos A City Limos The car was dirty, windows were filthy and glasses inside were USED not washed! edmonton, Alberta

ACLIMOS - the limo company we hired was horrible. I will have to assume they have never heard of GPS-Google maps, they called us 2 times to get directions to our house.  They arrived 10 mins late-with The WRONG Limo! The car was dirty, windows were filthy and glasses inside were USED not washed! I had to crawl up front and give directions to our destination as he was taking us to who knows where.  The driver wasn't given an address to our destination, from his dispatch.  Never got out to open the doors for us.  The driver was wearing blue jeans!!

I called the owner to complain about the service and was told I was lucky to get the car that I got and he wouldn't be charging me extra!!! Please pass along to your friends and family this is not a professional company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC-Limos/edmonton-Alberta-T6L-5Y1/AC-Limos-A-City-Limos-The-car-was-dirty-windows-were-filthy-and-glasses-inside-were-USED-916562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC Limos