Complaint Review: AC Parts Distributors

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Maple Ridge British Columbia Canada
AC Parts Distributors
PO Box 160547 Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

AC Parts Distributors Eric Schmidt Broken Written Promise to Refund Return Shipping Altamonte Springs, Florida

*Author of original report: Gas Valve Return Postage Promise Broken

I ordered a gas valve from AC parts Distributors but was sent the wrong model by mistake.

I contacted the company to report thier mistake.
They apologized for any inconvenience and  told me to return the valve and when they received the tracking # and a copy of the shipping receipt they would send the correct valve and reimburse me for shipping.

I was told to use USPS but as this shipper is not available in Canada, I used UPS.

I emailed the required information but was refused shipping reimbursement.

The order was cancelled and the original cost was returned.

I now have no valve and am out of pocket $100 (Duty, brokerage fee and return shipping)

I have a complete record of all discussions as it was conducted by email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC-Parts-Distributors/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32716-0547/AC-Parts-Distributors-Eric-Schmidt-Broken-Written-Promise-to-Refund-Return-Shipping-Altamo-975772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC Parts Distributors

Gas Valve Return Postage Promise Broken

AUTHOR: Chris - (Canada)

I contacted the company to report their mistake. They apologized for any inconvenience and  told me to return the valve.When they received the tracking # and a copy of the shipping receipt they would send the correct valve and reimburse me for shipping.

I emailed the required information but was refused shipping reimbursement because it was too expensive.

The order was cancelled and the original cost was returned.

I have a complete record of all discussions as it was conducted by email.