Complaint Review: AC Tool Supply, Inc/ Aiken Colon

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
AC Tool Supply, Inc/ Aiken Colon
2211 S 48th St Suite E Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

AC Tool Supply, Inc/ Aiken Colon I also was hoodwinked by their false press releases Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Laughable

These supposed authors Jason and Piss Mayes have posted false press releases about themselves and I have fallen victim to this scam. I ordered a ti tester and never received it over 60 days later. I am filing a claim with my credit card company and also calling this Aiken/AC Tool everyday till I get an answer

Harlan
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC-Tool-Supply-Inc-Aiken-Colon/Tempe-Arizona-85282/AC-Tool-Supply-Inc-Aiken-Colon-I-also-was-hoodwinked-by-their-false-press-releases-Tempe-418501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC Tool Supply, Inc/ Aiken Colon

Laughable

AUTHOR: su1c1de_king - (United States of America)

The way this and most of the other "rip-off" reports are worded and written on here show some sort of personal attack, not an actual "report". I challenge any author to provide actual proof of any such transaction. I am  sure that each and every report on AC that is posted on this site is a hoax. Personal attacks about child support and making clever names up to substitute an individuals name are incredibly petty and sophomoric. I am sure that anyone with common sense can read right through the lines on these posts. I am not Jason nor am I Chris. I am merely a rep for the company. I have been involved in business with both of them for years and never had issue. I suggest that the poster "Harlan", and all of the other made up names he has posted under, grow up.

Mike