Complaint Review: AC4H Another Chance For Horses

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mara Feld, PhD — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
AC4H Another Chance For Horses
166 Station Road, Bernville, PA 19506 Internet United States of America

AC4H Another Chance For Horses Christy Sheidy, Crusty Shady - Associates: Alex Brown, Rick Sheidy, Brian Moore, Jen Moore, Chuck Beam, Jesse Austin, Spud Noone, Joseph Noone III, Christa Cavanaugh, Deborah Jones, Maureen Harmonay, Christy Sheidy conspired with Spud Noone to steal my horse, then lied that Munition was slaughtered, then degraded my name on the internet calling me a horse killer. She is the infinite horse killer. Internet

Christy Sheidy and her "Non-Profit" AC$H I mean AC4H - Another Chance 4 Horses...STEALING from the government with FAKE charity status. She just makes cash with the killbuyers fooling you into donating. You are just donating to their sickness. Each horse you "save" with your hard earned cash doesn't save anything but provides the way for lies, manipulation, and the opportunity to "save" more victim horses-meaning fake save -and for real get killed or sold 10 times over.

Say NO to AC4H.

Christy Sheidy stole my horse Munition. She refused to call, yes I called and called and called for days before I got pissed. Ya I play to get a response when I otherwise get no response. Alex Brown protects Sheidy on his FAKE horse rescue page. Chuck Beam admitted buying my horse at New Holland from Spud Noone- Thief- then Sheidy has to hide a Thoroughbred??...She stole my horse. I have her own email admitting it. She calls me a horse killer, please, Christy take a look in the mirror or did it break from your perpetual ugliness beaming from your devil soul. I will be happy to forward Christy's email admitting she has Munition. Please contact (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AC4H-Another-Chance-For-Horses/internet/AC4H-Another-Chance-For-Horses-Christy-Sheidy-Crusty-Shady-Associates-Alex-Brown-Rick-942431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AC4H Another Chance For Horses