Complaint Review: ACA Cheap Trips

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:unknown Florida
ACA Cheap Trips
www.cheaptrips.com Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

ACA Cheap Trips Trave Ripoff, what I was promised and what I received are a scam. Cherry Hill New Jersey

Richard Walker promised me 4 worldwide tickets and I didn't have to stay at a specific property, yet when they arrived there was the stipulation that I had to stay at specific properties with minimum night stay and rates listed. There was also a $25.00 processing fee per each 2 tickets. $100 off one airline ticket which after receiving stipulated it was only good on a ticket purchase price of $750 or more. $100 gas card which I could keep if I decided I wanted a refund within 30 days. What I received was a certificate stating that I had to try 10 different companies products or service and pay a $15.00 processing fee for each.

When I returned everything within 30 days and asked for a refund I was told I had to wait 2 billing cycles, then I was told 7 to 10 business days and then I was told a Supervisor, Chris Langham would call me in four days.

Then I called back today and finally spoke with him and he said that it is being processed. All for $59.00. When I told him I had also sent a copy of my refund letter to the BBB, he said this would only hold up my refund. That they would then send him a letter and he would have to investigate the allegations. And all for $59.00

Scammed
unknown, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACA-Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/ACA-Cheap-Trips-Trave-Ripoff-what-I-was-promised-and-what-I-received-are-a-scam-Cherry-H-411525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACA Cheap Trips