Complaint Review: ACA RECOVERY, INC

38 E RIDGEWOOD AVE #395 RIDGEWOOD, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: 800-356-3713
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ACA RECOVERY, INC Pieced together a recording from another rip off company and said our employee agreed to terms. RIDGEWOOD, New Jersey

3/19/2012;  ACA Recovery sent a letter that we had an account with Local US Pages that was past due $774.95 and to contact Mr. Cutler at 800-356-3713 within 30 days to to dispute or they would consider claim valid.  I called several times and never got Mr. Cutler to the phone, but Juan Perez helped me.

He said they had a recording that an employee of ours had agreed to charges for an add with Local US pages, I told him that I never received a bill from this company that I am now being charged late fees and I wanted a copy of the bill and to listen to recording.

He faxed me a bill from Local Page? not even same company, and let me hear a recording from 2010 where Regional Yellow Pages Online had made a recording of a new employee at the time that had no authority to make financial decisions, but according to the recording she did accept terms.

Now two years later  I listen to the same recording that has been sliced and diced. I than asked for a copy of the recording to have the FBI listen to and he stopped calling me.

Although, I am ashamed to say, I did pay the first rip-off to Regional Yellow pages Network, Lisa Johnson 1-866-965-1730 x 303, of $594.91 who might also of taken money out of our account a year later through My Blooming Shop PNC, for $539.99, for Web Educational Company. I did get the $539.99 back through my bank who went after them for fraudulent charges.

These companies sell your information to other companies if you pay them.  I reported them to the Attorneys General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACA-RECOVERY-INC/-RIDGEWOOD-New-Jersey-07450/ACA-RECOVERY-INC-Pieced-together-a-recording-from-another-rip-off-company-and-said-our-e-969626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACA RECOVERY, INC