Complaint Review: ACADEMIC ADVANTAGE

• Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: WENDY — SAINT PETERSBURG Florida United States of America
ACADEMIC ADVANTAGE
11641 Scallop Dr, PORT RICHEY, Florida United States of America

ACADEMIC ADVANTAGE GEORGINA SOSA FONG GEORGINA SOSA FONG: TO SCAM OR NOT TO SCAM? PORT RICHEY, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Bachelor's Of Science In Nursing!

Where do I start? I attended one of the many instructional schools owned by this local scam artist. I attended nursing school. Not only was I paying out of pocket, I was also receiving assistance from the state (Worknet Pinellas). I admit, at times, it was hard for me to make my tuition on time and that's why I was receiving assistance, in which Georgina was receiving vouchers. At one particular time, I was away from the school and when I returned, she denied me the chance to complete my last 2 weeks of school because she said I did not pay my tuition in full, which I had. A manager from Worknet personally went to the school to deliver the payment and she refused to open the door. Long story short; she took my cash, the money that the state provided and didn't even allow me to complete school. She belongs behind bars for her many schemes and believe me: I will not stop until she makes it there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACADEMIC-ADVANTAGE/PORT-RICHEY-Florida-34668/ACADEMIC-ADVANTAGE-GEORGINA-SOSA-FONG-GEORGINA-SOSA-FONG-TO-SCAM-OR-NOT-TO-SCAM-PORT-RI-685701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACADEMIC ADVANTAGE

Bachelor's Of Science In Nursing!

AUTHOR: Stephaniea - ()

As far as I can remember, I graduated in the last class of 2008 before closing.

Georgina Sosa has a policy that states '' If you don't pay,you can't stay''.

She worked with the students by making payment arrangements.

However,those people that want to go school for free are delusional.

In general, the students refused to pay the tuition.Yet, I saw the students with expensive cars, I don't see how they can't pay for their education.These people want to put Georgina Sosa and the institute on blast, when they refuse to pay their tution.It's not faculity or staff fault,it's not even her fault that they did not graduate.It 's only the student's fault for not paying.

These people want rip off the institutes by thinking that they can get the education for free,graduate and get away with it.

In conculsion,the staff members were so great,helpful and understanding.I don't know why people cometo the internet and post lies online...