• Submitted: Sat, August 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: Tara — Saginaw Texas USA
www.acaiberrydetox.com Internet United States of America

ACAI BERRY DETOX AND LIFE CLEANSE NatureCleanse Ordered a free trial for $3.95 for s/h. In terms of use very clearly said to cancel in 14 days and you would not be charged. Charged my card for $39.95 for a product I did not order. Saginaw, Texas

I ordered a free trial AcaiBerry Detox on the internet.  I very carefully read the terms of use.  It explained that I would receive 1 free month and then with in 14 days I would need to cancel if I did not want the product or my card would be charged $88.00 a month for the product to be autoshipped.

I received a phone call from Arizona and the gentleman said that I won a trip to Cancun and he would like to send me a free trial of Natureclense with my acaiberry detox.  I declined a sounded very fishy!

The next day I went to look at my bank account and they had charged my bank account for $39.95.  I did not authorize this so I called the number provided by my bank.  I spoke to a customer service rep and she said I ordered a free trial of acaiberry detox for $3.95 and they sent an order of Naturecleanse.  I explained I did nto authorize this charge and she continued to state I could send it back for a refund.

Never once could she explain why they had charged my card.  I would not buy this product even if it works just because of their unethical practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX-AND-LIFE-CLEANSE/internet/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX-AND-LIFE-CLEANSE-NatureCleanse-Ordered-a-free-trial-for-395-for-sh-I-480307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI BERRY DETOX AND LIFE CLEANSE