Complaint Review: ACAI BERRY DETOX

• Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: Really Mad — fall river Massachusetts USA
ACAI BERRY DETOX
3007 GREENE ST HOLLYWOOD, Florida United States of America

ACAI BERRY DETOX I WANTED TO CALL AND CANCEL MY ORDER WITHIN THE 14DAYS AND THE NUMBER IS FRAUDULENT. NO ONE ANSWERED. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE GETTING CHARGED AFTER THEY CANCELED. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. NOT SCAMING ME. Hollywood Florida

I ordered the free trial. At the bottom of the page it states you can cancel within 14 days of your free trial. So i called to cancel. No one answered the phone. It was also strange that there wasn't a purchase/sale slip in the box either. When i added the payment page to my favorites it did not save. I also found that weird. Now i find out from other people that they are going to charge me $87.00 a month for something i do not want. This is so fraudulent. I closed my account. They will not scam me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33020/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX-I-WANTED-TO-CALL-AND-CANCEL-MY-ORDER-WITHIN-THE-14DAYS-AND-THE-NUMBER-IS-487788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI BERRY DETOX