Complaint Review: ACAI BERRY DETOX

• Updated: Sun, October 18, 2009

• Reported By: ELLEN — Monroe Wisconsin USA
ACAI BERRY DETOX
3007 Greene street Hollywood, Florida United States of America

ACAI BERRY DETOX ordered a free bottle, I called to cancel, they send it anyway plus charged me 79 bucks and keep sending orders and charging me!!! Hollywood , Florida

I ordered a FREE bottle of the ACAI berry detux from the ACAI BERRY website.  I received a call from the company wanted me to continue ordering their product for a large cost. I said NO and do not send me my "free" bottle either.  Cancel my WHOLE order.  I never heard anything until my credit card company called me and said that this oneberry-1 charged $79.95 to my Credit card along with another charge for shipping.  I immediatly called the company and said that I never received this bottle, and they need to refund the amount immediatly!!!  they said It was not canceled and I must pay the 79.95 plus the shipping.  I fought with them on the phone and they canceled my order, BUT WILL NOT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not do business with this company.  How do I get my money back???  What do I do if they keep charging me?

Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX/Hollywood-Florida-33020/ACAI-BERRY-DETOX-ordered-a-free-bottle-I-called-to-cancel-they-send-it-anyway-plus-char-511194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI BERRY DETOX