Complaint Review: ACAI Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse

• Submitted: Sun, March 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 28, 2010

• Reported By: Wendell — Monroeville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
ACAI Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida United States of America

ACAI Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse - FWM Laboratories offer products for shipping hide payment of product in 30 days you don't receive products for 14 days Hollywood Florida

I signed up to receive 30 day trail AcaiBerry Detox and Colon Cleanse for shipping and handling of $4.99 & $.99 respectfully.  After I gave them my name and address a screen came up asking if I wanted an automatic shipment of a 3 month supply at a discount and I refused.  Somewhere there was a clause that I would be charged for the product if they where not notified about my samples, which I missed.

It took two weeks for me to receive the product.  30 days from my order placement they charged my account for over $150.  The packages came with out a packing slip or any mention of the charges for the products without notification.

Their ad implies you have 30 days to try the products but in fact you have only about two weeks.  Which is not enough time to see if the products actually works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-Berry-Detox-Colon-Cleanse/Hollywood-Florida-33020/ACAI-Berry-Detox-Colon-Cleanse-FWM-Laboratories-offer-products-for-shipping-hide-payme-586530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse