Complaint Review: ACAI Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 03, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
ACAI Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories - ACAI Berry Detox, continued to charge my credit card several times after cancellation - still have not been refunded Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Stop product shipment now

At first I signed up for the free trial. It didn't indicate anywhere clearly that I would get into a monthly subscription that would cost $87.31 a month. So after I figured it out I called and cancelled my subscription. That was on March 10. After I cancelled I got nothing so I called back twice and finally got a refund, but then I continued to get billed on my credit card and kept receiving a new bottle of the product.

I returned the products and kept all the delivery proofs. I called again and again, still didn't get any refunds. In the meantime I cancelled my credit card and ordered a new one so they can't continue billing me. But I still haven't been able to get the other two refunds. I have told them that I will sue them if they don't pay me by next week, and I will.

Bluebird
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-Berry-Detox-FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-ACAI-Berry-Detox-continued-to-charge-my-credit-card-several-times-afte-448164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Stop product shipment now

AUTHOR: Angelo Rush - (U.S.A.)

You must have overlooked that information on the terms and agreement. You have to cancel within the 14-day trial period or you'll pay the full amount.I've got another helpline: 866-949-0138. Dial this no. In no time, they'll stop future shipments of products to your address.