• Report: #372008

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:STATEN ISLAND New York
MAXIMUMACAI.COM Glendale, California U.S.A.

ACAIBERRY - NATURAL CLEANSE Bless you and more power to your cause. This company Maximum Acai ripped me off. They took $88.97 out of my bank account without my authorization. I am old and sick and tired of deception. I was billed for products I've never received. Now I have to go to the bank and file a report, and hope to get my money back. I'm overwhelmed and disgusted. I am on disability and can't afford an extra bill Glendale California

What a nightmare. These people have no scruples. I would like to expose Maximum Acai/All natural cleanse. When I was checking out my bank statement from Commerce Bank I was shocked to see a charge for $88.97. The search was on. I ordered this supplement and was told it was a one time deal and I only had to pay for the shipping. It came in a package that didn't even have a statement. The bottle gives no information on there whereabouts.

My son found them by Googling the number on the bank statement. (That was impressive) After searching for a phone number, I finally found it. It takes about 15 minutes for them to answer and then put you on hold forcing you to listen to advertisements. A representative who hardly spoke english tells me I should have called to cancel. I told him I was assured it was a one time deal. He gave me a web site (that couldn't be found) and instructs me to contact the billing dept. and ask for my money back.

The wind up is I now have to go to the bank ( I don't have a ride or pocket money) and file a dispute claim and hope Commerce Bank credits my account with the $88.87 that I desperately need to pay other bills. This aggravation I don't need. It's a pleasure to know there are people like you around to help the unfortunate, gullible people like me. Thank you very much

Sincerely, Marla

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAIBERRY-NATURAL-CLEANSE/Glendale-California/ACAIBERRY-NATURAL-CLEANSE-Bless-you-and-more-power-to-your-cause-This-company-Maximum-372008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAIBERRY - NATURAL CLEANSE